The VP of Sales & New Business Development is primarily responsible for generating revenue and developing and executing strategic plans for selling Branded and Unbranded product lines. Will develop, implement and lead sales strategies as well as serves as a strategic partner in the overall operation of the Organization. Achieves or exceeds growth and profit objectives by optimizing Sales through multiple channels.
- Meets and builds relationships with Senior Executives of Major Retailers
- Follows-up on prospect meetings; successfully negotiates and acquires new Clients as well as expanding relationships with existing Clients.
- Effectively takes advantage of Sales opportunities through development and management of an effective Sales organization and continuous partnership with other groups to engage Customers in buying additional products or upgrading from existing products to incremental offerings
- Oversees and ensures the success of Sales derived from established partnerships
- Helps to develop Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy and directs related Sales tactics and practices.
- Reports results in a timely manner, assesses output of various Sales channels, and proposes and implements mid-course corrections and improvements to ensure ongoing success of connection activity.
- 7-10 years of successful Sales and Sales Management experience in a multiple product competitive industry
- Quantifiable accomplishments in development and attainment of aggressive Sales goals
- Knowledge and background in Retail Sales Channels such as Department Store Chains and Mass Merchandisers
- Demonstrated success in translating Merchandising plans into effective Sales strategies in the consumer product industry.
- Entrepreneurial drive, track record of initiative, personal responsibility, and ownership of work to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals in a high growth organization.
- Ability to manage Sales and Sales Forecasting
- High energy, positive attitude, and team orientation in all interactions.
- Excellent presentation, writing and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build long lasting client relationships.
- Willingness to travel.