Work Location: Melbourne, FL
· Analyzing the Requirements from the Client
· Participating in preparing Test Plans
· Preparing Test Scenarios, Test Cases for module, integration and system testing
· Preparing Test Data for the test cases
· Executing the Test Cases & Defect Tracking
· Conducting Review Meetings within the Team
· Proven working experience in Manual Testing Process for minimal 2-3 years
· Degree or higher in EE / Computer science or a related field
· Good Knowledge on Agile Process
· Good exposure in QTP(Quick Test Pro) or similar tools, integrate automated tests and TCL
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services. You are responsible under general supervision for the definition and execution of test scripts and accurate reporting of results, to ensure that the delivered solution meets specification. You develop competence in specific areas of testing through training, development and experience. You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.