Infosys– Engineering Services – Technology Lead - US – PL/SQL - Hillsboro, OR
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Hillsboro, Oregon. This position may require travel and or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 4 years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL (custom development work, not specific to any Oracle)
• Developing packages, procedure, materialized views/views for extraction, transformation and loading of data, Data integration analysis and design, Data analysis and data modeling, Data Migration Requirements.
• Ability to create end to end data mapping document, Data Quality Analysis (Data Conversion-Reconciliation requirements and scripts)
• Should be aware of the reconciliation process involved in data migration projects,
• Hands-on data modeling (Logical and Physical) with tools like Erwin Data Modeler, Performance Tuning
• Ability to understand current Product application and reverse engineer the logic where minimum or no documentation exist.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Good Communication and Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment