As the Technical Architect for the UX foundation team, you will elevate the teams responsible for architecting and evangelizing the future platform for Nike.com experiences.
We are seeking a high performing Technical Architect to help drive our framework for Nike.com e-Commerce experiences. In this role, you will be responsible for coaching developers to continuously elevate their engineering skills and to deliver innovative, high quality framework that enables our experience teams to build experiences in a consistent, maintainable and highly scalable manner. You’ll lead by example, evangelize our agile culture, and be an advocate of new technology and development techniques. The successful candidate is a proven software architect with excellentcommunication and relationship building skills in addition to current, hands-on coding skills.
What we’re looking for:
- 8 years software development experience
- 2 years acting in an architecture or lead role
- Strong skills building positive customer relationships
- Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon AWS, GCE, Rackspace, Azure, etc.)
- Prior experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area. 2 yearsadditional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of degree
Job ID 00315378