Venable LLP is seeking a knowledgeable and motivated Systems Engineer to join our growing IT team in the Baltimore office. The Systems Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of systems infrastructure, Server Operating Systems, and Core applications that support enterprise services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for...
- The Implementation and management of Venable’s:
- Highly available and scalable server virtualization platform
- SAN and NAS Storage environments with remote replication
- Windows Server / Active Directory infrastructure
- The design, implementation, and management of Venable’s System Management and Monitoring platform
The successful candidate will demonstrate...
- The ability to implement, secure, and optimize server based applications, server hardware, and operating systems / Hypervisors
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing, troubleshooting, and maintaining:
- Storage array and NAS platforms
- Storage replication technologies
- Highly Available Application Clusters
- VMware vSphere & vCenter
- VMware Site Recovery Manager
- Windows Active Directory
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills with the ability to automate service delivery
- Strong focus on client service and responsiveness
- Strong program, project and time management skills
If you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team of individuals who are naturally ambitious and driven, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
Venable LLP is an American Lawyer Global 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in California, Delaware, Maryland, New York, and Virginia. Our lawyers and legislative advisors serve domestic and international clients in all areas of corporate and business law, complex litigation, intellectual property, regulatory matters, and government affairs. Additional information can be found at www.Venable.com.
Venable LLP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, committed to ensuring our workforce reflects America’s diverse population.