ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE!
CyberCore has a variety of opportunities in Systems Engineering including research, design, integration, etc. If you are interested in systems engineering opportunities, please apply and a member of the CyberCore team will reach out and work with you to determine the best fit!
- 11-16+ years of experience in systems engineering
- Experience can be substituted for relevant degrees, but experience substitution is maxed at 7 years:
- AS – 18 months
- BS – 3 years
- MS – 2 years
- PhD – 2 years
- Experience providing systems engineering, scripting, and administrative support to Linux or Windows environments
- 10+ years of experience administering Windows or Linux (RHEL/CentOS) environments
- Experience designing and implementing virtual desktop and virtual server environments
- Experience deploying, administering, and managing VMware environments.
- Experience with one or more of the following languages/language types Ruby, PowerShell, BASH, Python, or Perl.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience working in both independently and in a team environment