The Systems Engineer responsibilities include generating engineering design documents (design review documents, pre-build/as built documentation, training, operation and maintenance documentation, etc.); calculating link budgets, writing proposals, creating presentations, and generating bill of materials; supporting the Marketing department; supporting system integration and implementation of turnkey systems; and interfacing with the R&D department.
- BS in Engineering is required; MS is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the satellite communications industry
- Experience with link budgets, Frame Relay, IPs, and TDMA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience generating RFPs and RFIs is preferred
- Ability to travel