The Harris Electronic Systems Segment has a need for a System Integration & Test Engineer in support of our C4I Business Unit.
- Design, develop, and implement integration plans and implementation procedures for hardware, software and facilities.
- Develop and clearly write detailed test plans, test procedures, and test result documents.
- Assess system performance against stated requirements.
- Supports system test, acceptance, verification, and validation activities of hardware, devices, and or capabilities.
- Troubleshooting of network systems, SATCOM systems, fiber optic media converter systems, RF systems, and Modems.
- Identifies, documents, tracks and evaluates test problem reports and test anomalies.
- Develops, selects, tailors and deploys test processes, tools and metrics.
- Responsible for the physical and electrical compatibility for functional interfaces and first article product integration, ensuring seamless interface between the design and production of systems.
- Responsible for product design and integration of OEM or COTS based electromechanical systems, including creation of drawings, installation and transition plans.
- Support change management processes, validate system configuration (e.g. drawing trees, parts Lists) during both the pre and post integration phases.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present technical material to IPT, project leadership and customer counterparts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with focus on Software, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ElectricalEngineering, Telecommunications, or NetworkTechnology.
- 3-5 years’ experience with at least 2 years’ experience in integration and test roles
- Experience with test cycles, system requirements, and traceability.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience (hands-on operation, design, integration and test) in SATCOM and network systems.
- Knowledge and experience in SATCOM and network systems test plans and procedures.
- Experience creating Requirements Verification Test Matrix (RVTM) and Verification Cross Reference Matrix’s
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization through work in a strong collaborative environment through presentations.
- Experience creating test documents (Test Plans, Test Procedures, etc.)
- Experience completing Test Readiness and Acceptance Reviews
- Experience developing test scripts to automate test systems and procedures.
- Excellent writing skills
- Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government securityinvestigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Job ID: ES20172007-19835