We are looking for ?System Engineer for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: System Engineer
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Participate in design, while developing and validating CPU and platform debug tools suitable for use by internal and external customers, as a part of a Scrum team.
- Implement new ways to leverage tools to capture and analyze errors in Data Center type At-Scale environments.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices including use of design patterns, object-oriented development, agile development, and overall software design methodology.
- Looking for a senior experienced software engineer in below domain who is capable of working independently and producing value.
- Competence doing development work in a Continuous Integration environment using SVN/GIT, TeamCity, etc.
- At least 6-8years of programming and scripting in Python, C, C++ and Shell.
- Solid working knowledge of Object-oriented design and programming principles.
- 6+ years of experience in Linux and Windows environments.
- Ability to develop high quality maintainable software that is suitable for production deployment.
- TCP/IP v4 understanding.
- REST-based API programming knowledge a plus.
- Ability to be able to develop by healthy software practices required (secure, test first, automation-aware, etc.)
- Excellent communications skills (English verbal and written), disciplined design approach and ability to work smoothly with a team
- Our Client's Server Platform familiarity
- Previous experience with debug tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- TCP/IP connectivity and OSI model understanding
- Socket and threaded programming in Linux