SuccessFactors Central Manager (Sr. SuccessFactors Solution Architect)
Our client is a major multi-$BB management consulting firm seeking a senior SuccessFactor Executive. This individual will handle Pre-Sales and Delivery consulting, problem solving, tuning, and creating specific client SuccessFactor Recruiting Management and Marketing Manager transformation strategies, programs, roadmaps, business cases, designing and guiding implementations Recruiting Management and Marketing Manager implementations. They should be deeply skilled in SAP ECC HCM, HR practices and SuccessFactor Recruiting Management and Marketing Manager integrations into existing client landscapes including S/4HANA. Provides GAP analysis, process deprecation and or enhancement assessments. Excellent communications – speaking and writing. Able to create custom presentations, presentation skills to senior executive leadership. This individual will guide a project delivery team as a Solution Architect. This is a full-time, permanent role and the firm is not willing to consider contractors for the position.
Pre-sales, existing project problem solving, proposal development, presentations, program development, project planning, estimating, recruiting, client engagement, team advisory. Billable delivery time.
Experienced with the development of the following as related to SuccessFactors, Project Planning, Re-Engineering and Implementations:
- – Provide customers with business process consulting in the areas of recruiting and Recruiting Management and Marketing.
- – Provide customers with expert guidance on the features and usage of the products mentioned above.
- – Act as the lead consultant on a project, and be able to implement the product for the customer while being the sole consultant on the team.
- – Configuration and unit testing
- – Lead and conduct in-person workshops on configuration and other functional and technical topics
- – Provide customers with product training, demonstrations, and walkthroughs
- – Go-live, post go-live, and escalation support
- – Analyze customer configuration designs and make recommendations for improvements
- – Advise partners on implementation methods to ensure customer success
- – Assist sales and scoping teams with scoping, estimating, and statement of work (SOW), as well as customer sales presentations (sometimes on customer site).
- – Administrative tasks such as timekeeping and bill forecasting
- – Travel up to 100%. Average travel is about 20%, however some customers will require more. Travel at or near 100% is rare, but possible.
- – Consultants are required to meet certain utilization targets for productive time. Ideal candidates will be able to meet the utilization targets within 30 days of hire.
- – Ability to work on multiple projects and with multiple customers simultaneously.
Provide consulting services for implementation of the following SAP SuccessFactors products:
- – Recruiting Management and Recruiting Marketing
- – Understanding of Recruiting Management and Recruiting Marketing (Career Site Builder)
- – Foundation (fka Platform, BizX)\
- – At least 2 years of prior consulting experience is highly preferred.
- – Having led at least 2 implementations of one of the above products from end to end highly preferred. This refers to being either the lead or sole consultant responsible for the entire implementation, rather than just a member of an implementation team.
- – Experience working or consulting in various HR fields, particularly recruiting and Recruiting Management and Marketing, is highly preferred.
- – Integration experiencepreferred.
- – Must speak fluent English
- – Strong presentation skills
- – Strong business consulting skills
- – Strong functional skills in at least one of the above SuccessFactors products
- – Existing SAP SuccessFactors certification in products mentioned above is required. The ideal candidate would have a current professional certification in Recruiting Management and Marketing product.
Candidates must be U.S. Citizens or possess a Green Card to be considered for this role.
SALARY IS AN ESTIMATE - The hiring manager indicated the salary is 'open' and will depend on the individual's qualifications.