· Manage and coordinate the activities of staff including training, employee development, performance evaluation, hiring decisions, and the establishment of goals and performance objectives for assigned department.
· Provide continual evaluation of department processes, methods, and activities to assure the most effective use of resources and equipment.
· Manage budget and expenditures.
· Establish and review guidelines for contractual requirements, special provisions, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, NOV corporate policies and sales procedures.
· Conduct commercial reviews and assume lead role in ensuring both NOV and the customer perform their contractual duties and obligations.
· Prepare, organize, and maintain Sales Order files documenting contract performance and compliance.
· Monitor delivery of equipment and/or services in accordance with contract.
· Assist in identification, development, and implementation of new policies and procedures.
· Assist Management with issues and developments related to assigned contracts.
· Communicate throughout the organization, as appropriate, any contractual changes.
· Manage and prioritize contract workload with internal and external clients to obtain optimal efficiency and meet project timelines.
· Ensure NOV submits proper invoicing and receives payment in accordance with payment terms of contract.
· Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
· Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Bachelor of Science in the Industrial field with 10+ years in production, manufacturing or purchasing.
- Experience with identifying and selecting subcontractors, effect management of contract creations, execution, and analysis to maximize financial and operational performance and minimizing risk to ensure requirements are being achieved.
- Experience in negotiating the terms and conditions and ensuring compliance, documenting and negotiating amendments that arise after contract execution.