As a direct sales position, the Strategic Account Lead 4 Ret & Dev is responsible for building/maintaining relationships with customer, account planning/strategy, and pursuing new sales opportunities. Key Roles/Responsibilities:
- Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
- With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing, installation, customer issues).
- Leads contract renewal efforts for assigned accounts, generates contract addendums, and maintains contract expiration inventories.
- Establishes/maintains productive long-term client relationships.
- Leads in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customer needs.
- Demonstrates/maintains complete extensive knowledge of the organizations entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities to deliver valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates sustained record sales achievement.
- Effectively influences customers to diffuse potential problems.
- Aids in devising direct sales plans/strategies.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of most complex accounts/projects.
- Supports the sales team through coaching/mentoring - assists less experienced peers.
- Act as team lead when presenting products/services to customers.
- Works on critical/large/most complex/high visibility/strategic/tactically vital accounts and issues with sizable latitude.
Duties directly related to making sales includes:Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customers site, communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc., traveling to and from the customers premise, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale, researching and developing customer solutions with ATT external partners, including design and engineering, and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.Education:Bachelor’s degree is not required but a Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.Experience:5 years of B2B sales experience 5 years of Industry experience 5 years of Team Lead experience Supervisory: No
Job ID 1847246