Lead the development and management of Marketing Analytics for all of @Work Marketing. Individual will have end to end responsibility for developing foundation data sets that all of @Work marketing strategy rests on, including acquisition of 3P data services and capture and management of 1P data, business and campaign level reporting and analysis aligning marketing and salesreporting/ analytics, and analysis/ modeling and machine learning initiatives to direct marketing investments to the segments/programs with greatest opportunity.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Database Development. Responsible for technical evaluation, onboarding, and management of 3P data and databasetechnologies
- Perform segmentation and analysis of prospect and customer groups
- Create advanced and predictive models using latest tools and techniques to optimize marketing mix, measure propensity to buy, determine next best offer and expected customer lifetime value. Provide thought leadership to assist marketing teams in using these models to adjust their tactical mixes.
- Ensure integrity of information architecture such that campaign tagging in @Work CRM and tracking of digital customer behavior into CRM can accurately drive analytics and front line insights.
- Ownership of interim @Work data strategy and developing future plans for integrating @Work into enterprise data management platform
- Develop business dashboards to provide reporting to marketing and sales stakeholders informing of impact of campaigns.
- Lead/ support weekly @Work Executive Updates and monthly C-level business reviews
- Orchestrate all A/B and multivariate testing for @Work Marketing ensuring statistical validity of results.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 7+ years of analytics experience, with 3+ years in B2B marketing function
- Technical background with BS and advanced degreepreferred in computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics or similar discipline.
- Strong analytical skillset: uses predictive modeling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from structured and unstructured data
- Assists business with casual inferences & observations with finding patterns, relationships in data
- Requires expertise in relational database structures, research methods, machine learning, Cloud based technologies, Big Datatechnologies i.e. Hadoop , HBase, Lucene/Solr, analytics packages i.e. R, Mahout, Matlab, Octave, Weka, scriptinglanguages i.e. Python, Perl, programing languages i.e. Java, C/C++, SQL
- Experience and interest in data visualization, reporting, and tool building in order to scale operations and increase visibility to the data/results
- Ability to translate business objectives into marketing goals and measurement approaches.
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations.
- Excellent team player, who values other views and can earn stakeholder confidence quickly and exert influence.
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple vendors and complexity.
- Experience and desire for working in a start-up environment, contributing to developing business infrastructure and aggressively scaling a high growth business.
- Exceptional presentation skills, including proven success with executive presentations that requires taking complex data sets and boiling down into meaningful insights.
- A passion for driving insights into action, including excitement about the opportunity that "Big Data" presents.