World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 4,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the sixth consecutive year.
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an Sr. Account Manager opportunity available for an experienced sales professional. We are looking for a professional who has experience in engaging resources to drive sales and produce immediately. Please note, this person must be based in Anchorage, AK.
- Identifying sales opportunities within assigned territory, selling products consulting services offered by WWT
- Attaining or exceeding specific revenue targets
- Building a pipeline of opportunities that meets or exceeds set thresholds
- Building relationships with appropriate World Wide Technology individuals and partner companies.
- Strong relationships with Fortune 500 companies, skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience and track record of closing deals that drive significant value to both the individual and company
- Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities and establishing new customer relationships
- Professional appearance, presentation and communication skills appropriate for C-level
- Individuals should have a minimum of 5 years of salesexperience in the information technology market selling Cisco Advanced Technology solutions and a successful sales track record managing accounts in a growing business environment.
- Candidate must be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships, communicate Cisco product knowledge, and close deals
- Critical skills necessary as account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels with customer’s organization, and managing partner relationships.