Caradigm, a GE Healthcare company, is a population health company that combines the power of an open technology platform and collaborative clinical applications to bring together disparate patient data and transform it into intelligence. We’re building a suite of web and analytics solutions with the goal of making it easy for caregivers across the entire healthcare continuum to gain the insight they need to collaborate and provide the best patient care possible.
Our goal is to transform care by empowering health systems and providers with the real-time, system-wide data and intelligence needed to improve care quality and the patient experience, and ultimately, the economics of health and wellness.
The Solution Sales Executive position is responsible for selling to healthcare industry providers. This role requires a senior sales executive with deep industry knowledge, a solid understanding of a wide range of solution and partner offerings, the ability to call on senior executives in major health organizations and the potential to gain a track record in successfully managing and closing complex, enterprise sales. This individual will be on the forefront of Caradigm's initiatives that deliver business value to healthcare customers around the world. The position will own and manage the orchestration of sales efforts across healthcare providers in their designated territory, integrating an overlay team which can include Subject Matter Experts, Physician Executives, Services and Technical Specialists. Accordingly, the ability to work effectively in a team setting and manage multiple large opportunities is critical.
• This is a software sales based income position
• Individual will be goaled on the attainment of revenue across their assigned territory
• Responsible for sales of both the Caradigm Intelligence Platform and Population Health Management Solution
• Requires experienced salesperson (7-10 years) with the potential to sell to healthcare enterprise providers in addition to growing a territory for an emerging business
• Demonstrated work experience with technical understanding of computer software technology and effective presentation skills
• History of complex selling into the C-suite of healthcare organizations
• Strong project management and account development skills
• Knowledge of the IT industry as well as the CXO business challenges, including enterprise customer requirements
• Knowledge of the business drivers for enterprise accounts, most spefically value-based care and the shift to quality over quantity
• Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Caradigm and competitive product knowledge
• BA/BS degree in Business or Marketing preferred
• Location flexible, but should be based near a major airport
• Requires travel
Caradigm Supports Equal Employment Opportunity
Caradigm is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline.
Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of Caradigm to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.
Requisition Number 17-0017