What you’ll be doing…
The Solution Architect is the premier implementer of Tableau Products, a visual analyst using Tableau Products and the steward of Tableau best practices. You’ll be called on to coach customers in the configuration of the Tableau environment and reports destined for the final audience. Your technical and analytical expertise willnurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases. This is not a coding or customization position, rather a coaching role to lead the configuration of theTableau environment for customers to generate initial reports suitable for distribution to the final audience.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Provide billable professional services which meet or exceed sales teams’ quota
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of Tableau’s products
- Conduct needs analysis, data reviews, and product demonstrations
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings withcustomers assisting and guiding them through the proposal and implementation process
- Drive all aspects of successful implementations from requirements and design to training and delivery
- Generate SOWs (Statement of Work) and Document final solutions for customers
- Be responsive to customer demands and mitigate objections or product deficiencies
- Provide onsite customer training and professional services
- Heavy travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
Who you are…
- Strong communication and presentation skills. You love the idea of sharing the Tableau story.
- Experienced. 7+ or more years in a Consulting role in related industry such as BO (business Objects), Cognos, OBIEE (Oracle), Crystal Reports, etc. Tableau experience is a plus. Experience with SQL or MDX (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Analysis Services, Essbase, Netezza, etc.). 3-5 years’ experience with Microsoft Active Directory or NT Lan Manager (NTLM).
- A True Team Player . You’re the best at what you do and you know how towork with your colleagues to get their best.
- Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- Highly Technical. You have strong technical skills across various technologies & an impeccable business acumen. Tableau experience is a plus.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you willbe asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!