What you’ll be doing...
We are looking for an Inventory Lead with a deep understanding of automated bidding technology for Search and Programmatic media, and industry knowledge to join our internal media team. You will partner with our agency to drive tech and data strategy to deliver higher media ROI. This includes overseeing our marketing tech stack, performance media (Search and Programmatic) as well as measurement operations. In this role, you will oversee a team of direct reports as well as manage our agency resources in these areas. This position requires strong collaboration with agency counterparts, Technology partners and internal teams.
- Act as subject matter expert on programmatic display media and Search.
- Manage programs for long-term view and broader perspective –looking at all programmatic activity to drive success for the business and manage costs.
- Work closely with agency programmatic teams to develop best in class display programs and evolve the media strategy.
- Generated first-to-market opportunities applying data across all consumer touch points, increasing personalization across the consumer journey.
- Serve as a SOE on the best practices for programmatic display buying, Search, investment strategy, data usage, and overall workflow to bring data and audience.
- Keep current on new developments within the programmatic landscape and provide updates and/or recommendations.
- Serve as the key point person within media for the internal CRM and Operations teams.
- Possess a deep understanding of ad tech, DSPs, DMPs and ad operations with a passion for the ad tech industry.
- Innovate and expand progress to trial new betas
- Collaborate with internal and external partners
- Manage Platforms and technology budget
- Drive our vision of data driven personalization and scale
- Assure goals and KPIs are being met, drive performance media programs forward
- Understand competitive landscape and macro trends to provide insights to the business
- Become an expert on various DSPs and Trading Desks.
- Oversee programmatic media buys across the Enterprise.
- Oversee Portfolio of Search campaigns
- Research and vet new technology partners as they become available.
- Oversee Audience, Data and Technology strategy.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in vendor and agency management.
- Experience working within cross-functional, matrix organizations.
- Knowledge of the various Marketing tech platforms (Adobe, DFA, IAS).
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Ten or more years of experience in Performance Media (Paid Search and Programmatic).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.