This role will sit in the Atlanta, GA area. Relocation assistance is available if needed.
This is an ideal job for an individual who is purely analytical driven, business support savvy, excelled in a manufacturing environment and has extensive systems experience. It will hedge on your analytical abilities and allow you to delve into a much more rewarding & growing career and also offer the exposure necessary to advance up through a fortune 1000 organization. This individual will be accountable for partnering directly with the client's commercial organization to support pricing, commercial excellence, high growth region, and marketing communications.
Specific responsibilities include:
Support global pricing initiatives by:
- Acting as a business partner in the formulation of price planning targets, inflation analytics and overall achievement of 1% net price.
- Leading the operating mechanism for the publishing of timely and accurate results.
- Analytical analysis on variable contribution margin improvement opportunities.
- Helping to drive pricing standard work and standard operating procedures.
Support high growth regions initiatives by:
- Setting the cadence and operating mechanism on planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis of overall high growth region performance.
- Managing the wall to wall sales and margin reporting and analysis.
- Supporting HGR leaders in prepping for growth and business decision days, as required.
Support commercial excellence initiatives by:
- Planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis of licensing revenue and orders forecasting.
- Owning P&L structural changes for the Building Technologies Connected Enterprise.
Support marketing and C&PS initiatives by:
- Partnering with the marketing and C&PS leaders to set spending targets for marketing, marcom, customer and product support, and HUE.
- Leading related forecasting, reporting and analysis processes.
- Working with Corporate as required on marketing reporting requirements such as marketing communication and Connected Enterprise.
- Work with the global finance center to influence effectiveness and efficiency of commercial. excellence back-office processes.
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance-related field.
- Minimum five years of experience of increasing responsibility in finance or marketing roles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Hyperion and SAP applications.
- Previous experience with planning and forecasting, and zero based budget methodology.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior leaders and work in ambiguous environment.
- Self-motivated to operate in an independent and collaborative mode.
- Previous experience with analytical and visualization tools such as Pros/Vendavo and Tableau.
- Previous experience in a change management role, and proven problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in working with a global finance center / matrix organization.