We are looking for Senior Finance Associate for our client in Rochester, NY
Job Title: Senior Finance Associate
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Would be working on CS Finance Planning and Analysis team (FP&A) team … HBX reporting, Capital, & IT departmental reporting
- Lean Six Sigma training and skills
- Strong Excel data analysis skills
- Capital/Fixed Assets experience
- Departmental budgeting and reporting experience
- 3-5 years financeexperience minimum
- Financial consolidation experience (Hyperion, Essbase, Cognos, Clarity, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field with a minimum of 3 years' experience; OR, Associate Degree and a minimum of 8 years' experience.
- PeopleSoft and Oracle GL and ERP knowledge
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Must be deadline driven, organized and detail oriented.