The Senior, Enterprise Business Analysis under general direction, defines, tests, trains, implements, and supports one or more functional areas within the ERP System. Identifies configuration, setup, and updates of application, including table definitions and access control. Enters and ensures validity of data entered into established tables, fields and system databases. Builds and produces reports using query and flexible reporting tools to meet the requirements of business management and staff. Sets up user accesses and trains users on application. Recommends changes in applications development, maintenance and system standards. May solve complex problems and may be called on to consult by other teams. Provides coaching/training to less experienced team members. Viewed as a Subject Matter Expert within a single discipline.
Preferred location base is Oak Brook, IL office , other TreeHouse Foods locations may be considered for the right candidate.
- Business Process: Provide business process expertise to ensure successful execution of IT projects. Serve as a change agent at all levels of the business. Drive process changes to support business requirements. Ensure appropriate business resource involvement with IT initiatives.
- Functional Analysis: Lead planning, gathering and documentation of functional requirements for complex business problems. Advise others on business impact resulting from change. Collaborate to evaluate integrated solutions. Leverage business process knowledge to create accurate work estimates.
- Functional Design: Design, review, and present functional solutions for complex business opportunities that enable process change, continuous improvement and competitive advantage. Drive design of optimized solutions aimed at achieving maximum ROI.
- Information Security: Design and direct implementation of business processes that maintain appropriate segregation of duties. Ensure controls to mitigate SOD issues are well documented and implemented appropriately.
- Construct / Implement: Identify, plan and drive complex configuration based solutions that are contemporary and in accordance with architectural guidelines. Deliver on time and on budget. Design functional unit, scenario and integration test plans and scenarios. Execute quality reviews. Assigned to multiple Projects/Initiatives at a time. Assists with project planning. Leads a single Project/Initiative at a time.
- Incident/ Problem Management Lead and assist others in conducting effective investigation / diagnosis of incidents and root cause analysis of problems. Develop, implement and document solutions in a timely manner and validate with users that service has been restored.
- Change Control: Lead and assist others in conducting proper urgency, impact and risk assessment of change requests. Plan, schedule, implement and document changes in accordance with Change Advisory Board (CAB) processes.
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list of all tasks. Additional tasks and duties may be assigned from time to time as necessitated by business needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires 5 – 8 years Information Technology / position related experience as a business user where duties required utilizing an ERP system on a substantially full-time basis.
- Knowledge and experience of core competencies within respective area (see Addendum), preferably within Consumer Products or Manufacturing industries.
- Knowledge and experience of key tools within respective area (see Addendum).
- Exchanges technical or nontechnical information with colleagues and immediate superiors and/or customers.
- Required to interpret or clarify technical information to aid understanding.
- Conveys information to audiences not knowledgeable of the subject matter.
- Develops recommendations to promote ideas or services within area(s) of responsibility.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship