Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Enterprise Infrastructure (EI)
Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) delivers and manages essential and innovative technology infrastructure solutions to Morgan Stanley’s businesses. EI is responsible for driving the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, mainframe servers and databases, distributed computing, wireless technologies, and associated end user capabilities.
The role is a candidate providing designs for major strategic initiatives within the global network team. The role will specifically focus on designs around WAN, DMVPN and wireless for our Wealth Management business. The role requires the candidate to have intimate hands-on working knowledge of dynamic routing protocols- BGP, OSPF- as well as MPLS, IPSec, WAAS, DMVPN and wireless networking. The candidate will also provide engineering SME guidance for peers and other operations departments.
This is a VP level role and requires expert stakeholder management, provide thought leadership on emerging WAN technologies and architectures in this space. The candidate will be responsible for the ownership and authoring of design documents, collaborating with other Engineering and Operations teams, presentingto senior management, mentoring and knowledge transfer to team members across the organization. Candidate must possess excellent business writing and presentation skills as well as demonstrate ownership and being proactive.
- Strong knowledge and Intimate hands on knowledge of complex network designs, dynamic routing (OSPF & BGP), QoS
- Cisco DMVPN
- WAN technologies- MPLS VPNs
- Segregation and security features such as TrustSec, policy automation, encryption, overlays, VRF, ACL, ISE, 802.1x, MAB, RADIUS, MACSec, IPSec etc.
- Strong Knowledge of Cisco IOS/ IOS-XE
- Desire and ability to assimilate new technologies and know where the industry is headed for Branch/Campus designs and topologies including MPLS and multicast
- Ability to prioritise effectively with good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Deep sense of ownership/accountability
- High level of initiative, proactive approach.
- Stakeholder management and providing reports and overviews to both technical and non-technical senior management
- Ability to work in a global team environment
- NAT, load-balancers, Cisco wireless, Cisco WAAS