InComm Healthcare & Affinity (IHA), a wholly owned subsidiary of InComm Holdings, Inc., the leading issuer and processor of gift cards, that processes over $15 billion in transactions annually. IHA’s platform, the OTC Network, is the first national Over-The-Counter (OTC) benefits disbursement and redemption network for Medicare Advantage plans, State Medicaid programs, Commercial programs and their members/employees.
Develop new and enhance and maintain existing applications for InComm Healthcare and Affinity. These applications process over $140 million of payments for members of the country’s largest health plans. Additionally, these applications provide card-loaded discounts to over 40 million cardholders.
- 5+ years full-stack .Net development
- 5+ years Visual Studio (2008, 2010, 2013,2015), C#, .Net 3.5/4.0
- 2+ years REST, WCF, SOAP, TCP/IP, Web Forms
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, Masters preferred
- jQuery and Bootstrap experience a plus
- Entity Framework experience
- Mobile development a plus (Android and IOS)
- Experience with Third Party API Integrations