As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 10 years running.
This position is responsible for software quality assurance efforts to implement the testing of several types of applications, including web-based, desktop, enterprise, and back-office applications in a dynamic and Agile Development lifecycle environment. Develops and implements quality assurance (QA) test plans and test cases, tools, and infrastructure for all application platforms, and ensures that the developed software functionality meets the requirements.
Skill & Requirements:
- Develops clear and concise testing strategies with comprehensive test plans to verify product functionality, works on multiple and complex technical projects simultaneously, and works with management on software quality issues effecting product development and launch.
- Provides input into design, software development, software integration testing, and release of the final product.
- Provides direction and mentoring to other Quality Assurance Analysts, product management and business leaders as it relates to the quality of software delivery.
- Performs black box and white box testing against multiple browsers, platforms, web services, and data paths, for SaaS based applications, client/server, and mobile applications.
- Performs regression and integration testing to ensure end-to-end scenarios meet overall business requirements.
- Provides test metrics to represent sprint quality.
- Configures test environments to ensure broad testing coverage.
- Performs weekly and on-demand software testing cycles during business hours and off-hours to multiple environments and communicates results to management and project stakeholders.
- Participates in automation, load and performance testing projects.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience) is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of software testing experience is required.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of quality assurance testing to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Comfortable in an Agile Development environment that requires the ability to adapt to change and motivate others to achieve excellence in a dynamic environment and will bring exceptional attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Experience in a variety of testing types including system and integration, usability, boundary, data validation and regression.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment and prioritize workload and deliverables within schedule constraints to deliver results.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms, and maintains positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Has a customer service attitude.
- Detail orientation with good organizational skills.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server, and Microsoft Test Manager.
Job ID 27014536