Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions CompanyTM, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Dentsply Sirona's CEREC Equipment sales representatives develop strong relationships with customers and distributor partners to understand their business, introduce them to Dentsply Sirona's premier products and support their ongoing needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To represent and support all clinical CEREC related sales activities in Calgary region and B.C
- To Support overall CEREC activity, including trainings, advising customers, organizing peer to peer selling events and attend tradeshows
- To develop new prospects and interacts with existing customers directly or in collaboration with dealers to sell the division’s products and/or services
- To develop and implement a sales business plan for the territory in collaboration with marketing and other partners
- To coordinate and conduct meetings and product training sessions with a variety of audiences to build product demand
- To Provide dealer withsales presentations,sales closing tools, product knowledge updates, and anyother relevant activities while maintaining communication with key dealer personnel, Branch managers, regional/zone managers, andsalespersonnel
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 years of business to business selling
- Experience in dental industry preferred
- Experience in capital equipment sales, CAD/CAM preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Capable of working independently
- Expected requiredtravel is 75%-80%
Requisition ID 48004