As a Revenue Cycle Improvement Coordinator, your excellent attention to detail and dedication to concise evaluation makes you key in successfully identifying and improving revenue cycle related workflows.
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years medical billing or registration experience or equivalent education
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Revenue Management. Ensure competitive pricing, appropriate reimbursement and compliance with governmental billing regulations; manage the department chargemasters by developing, updating,scheduling, coordinating and monitoring departmental CDM reviews and updates; coordinate and monitor all new charge requests (procedures, supplies and pharmacy); identify and report revenue cycle opportunities
- Auditing & Review. Complete the CDM review by obtaining appropriate approval, coordinating the effective date, completing finalized system changes and rebilling/crediting of services; perform ongoing audits, analyze audit results and create recommendations for optimizing the revenue cycle functions
- Leadership. Lead or participate in project teams designed to improve revenue cycle; support financial and administrative oversight of managed care contracts with commercial payers; support contracting activities including preparation for negotiation, implementation and analysis of reimbursement performance
JOB ID REQ_81756