The Recruiter / Relief Pool Coordinator is responsible for managing the recruitment and onboarding process of all new employees as well as responsible for general oversight of WCI’s relief pool.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Human Resources and is not responsible for directly supervising any other employees.
This position is non-exempt.
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s degree or equal university coursework required, Bachelor’s degreepreferred
• years’ revel in as a recruiter
• revel in in human services (highbrow and developmental disabilities or equal) preferred
• motive force’s license and get admission to to a dependable motor car
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the advertising requirements for all vacant positions, including applicable social media content.
- Manage online recruitment module (ADP, Workforce Now).
- Recruit, screen, interview, refer, hire qualified staff to meet WCI’s staffing needs, including all internal applicants requesting promotion or transfer.
- Select applicants to be hired as Relief/On-Call employees.
- Extend offers and complete offer letters.
- Conduct reference checks and facilitate CORI, DDS background checks and driving record reviews.
- Oversee completion of all new hire paperwork and new employee files, including the Individuals’ Selection & Hiring Feedback Form.
- Establish relationships with hiring managers and work to determine their specific hiring needs.
- Oversee onboarding process for new hires, including the completion of all required trainings.
- Participate in local job fairs, be a WCI brand ambassador.
- Develop and utilize a wide range of recruiting resources, including schools, colleges, ESOL program, state employment centers, job posting boards, job fairs, etc.
- Review and update job descriptions with applicable supervisors.
- Maintain the master file of all agency job descriptions.
- Regularly interact with current Relief staff, especially those hired in the previous six months to ensure they are getting enough work.
- Work with hiring managers to facilitate the hiring of Relief staff into regular positions.
- Review and manage recruitment related statistics.
- Manage enrollments and class sign-in sheets for Core Training weeks.
- Assign, monitor and ensure completion of 20-hour on-site orientation and training by all new hires.
Skills and Abilities:
- Communication skills, including writing skills
- Customer service skills
- Organizational skills with ability to prioritize work assignments
- Team player
- Relationship oriented
- Exercises discretion
- Culturally competent
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Skype, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,.00 /year
- Recruiting: 2 years