Who We Are:
Jobvite is the leading recruiting software company that helps emerging, mid-market, and enterprise companies hire top talent easily, efficiently, and effectively. Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in San Mateo, Jobvite has thousands of customers including LinkedIn, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos.com, and Blizzard Entertainment.
We have a cross collaborative environment with a company culture unlike any other. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and pre-IPO stock. Join our team!
Check out our CPO and manager of this role, Rachel Bitte, speaking about the opportunity and team environment!
What Will You Do:
Critical role that fuels our growth with the recruitment of high-caliber talent
- Partner with all departments on their full-cycle recruiting needs, primarily focused on our individual contributor roles and management positions. Be the primary lead for the sales organization.
- Develop a close business relationship with hiring managers, interview teams and executives to influence scoping of roles and ensuring interview team alignment
- Responsible for sourcing, identification, screening, interviewing, offer negotiations and closings candidates while ensuring a great candidateexperience of high-caliber talent
- Be a company and product expert and evangelists as it relates to our product and recruiting industry
What Will You Bring:
- 5+ years of proven recruitment experience in a high-tech environment,
- At minimum 3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Proven ability to execute and thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple hiring managers/projects and provide strong consultative skills
- Familiarity with current sourcing techniques (especially with LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean search strings) and ability to remain current with techniques and skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and social media recruiting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong organization and multi-tasking capabilities
- Applicant tracking system (ATS) experiencerequired; CRMexperiencepreferred
- Ideally experience with marketing tools and techniques as well
- Prefer Bachelors’ Degree
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- Solid late stage stock options
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent. If, like us, you believe that hiring the best people is of the utmost importance, then you should expect technology with a laser focus on helping you find today's greatest candidates.