Location: Secaucus, New Jersey
Rsam helps organizations quickly meet their risk and compliance goals, even as requirements are always changing. Our enterprise software platform uses a relational architecture and captures data in a single, centralized repository. Unlike other systems, we don’t hard-wire dependencies. Instead, the Rsam platform is built to adapt and puts the user in control. Gone are the days of endlessly retrofitting a solution or failing to get it off the ground. With Rsam, customers can have a baseline up and running in 30 days and iterate from there. Rsam is named a Leader in the Gartner 2017 IT Risk Management and Gartner 2017 IT Vendor Risk Management Magic Quadrants.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for all recruiting and staffing programs and activities related to the attraction, selection and hiring of talent at Rsam.
- Source and fill current open positions and develop a strong pipeline of candidates for future positions
- Ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Consistently follow up with hiring managers and candidates to ensure timely execution of the recruitment process
- Recruit at all levels of the organization and work on multiple open positions at a time
- Track and reportrecruiting metrics and performance
- Maintain an extensive network of industry contacts for potential sourcing and hiring
- Perform other duties as required in Human Resources
RequiredExperience and Skills
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Demonstrated interviewing, negotiation, and internet sourcing skills
- Adaptable and flexible with strong ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.