Less than 5 years experience • Consulting
Recruiter with an experience of 3-4years and worked in domains of IT, Engineering,Banking,Project Management,Pharmaceutical,Medical/Healthcare.Candidates worked withHealthcare would be preferred and also who have worked with AMN Healthcare We have two roles one is for specifically for Healthcare and Medical and the other is for the IT Industry. We are looking out for both the job roles.
This is a Direct Hiring.
Net2Source, Inc. is a Global Workforce Management Solutions Company that specializes in Sourcing and Recruiting talented professionals and delivering innovative workforce solutions and services to our clientele nationally.
We currently have exciting opportunities available for dynamic and talented individuals to join our sales organization in our Plano Texas office.
As a Net2Source Recruiter, you're responsible for executing recruitment strategy to ensure the placement of diverse and qualified talent into open positions within our client companies. The position partners with local and off-shore teams, including sales and account management staff deliver full cycle recruiting which supports our client's contingentstaffing requirements nationally.
The areas you may recruit include; IT, Engineering, Project Management, Medical / Allied Health, Pharmaceutical, Banking, Energy and Professional Staffing
Benefits of Joining Net2Source Team:
- Established privately held company with ample potential for growth within the organization including a defined career path and advancement for recruiting, sales and management
- Recognized leader in the industry with award winning achievements
- Industries best technologies and resources for sales and recruiting
- Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Recruiter Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Reviews candidate resumes and applications; conducts phone screens, interviews and qualifies candidates that best satisfies job requirements.
- Source for qualified candidates to secure diverse and robust candidate pools, maintains daily communication with candidates and creates pipelines of resources.
- Evaluates candidate's employment history, technical skills, strengths and weaknesses through our screening process, negotiates compensation package, and confirms candidate's interest and acknowledgment for the job opportunity.
- Maintains compliance with our applicant database, tracks applicant process through full cycle.
- Serves as a liaison between candidates and account management; communicating, monitoring, and facilitating progress and addressing any concerns or questions
- Establishes networks and sources through good faith contacts, associations, employee referrals and social media.
- Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
- 1-2years recruiting full cycle experience.
- 4yearBachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or similar majors.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills is necessary.