ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED RECRUITER WHO IS .....
DRIVEN by delivering outstanding customer service?
LOVE to be a part of a small team environment?
ABLE to be self-motivated and work independently?
ENJOY building relationships?
HAVE FUN working?
IF SO ...THIS JOB IS FOR YOU!
The Panaro Group LLC is a national outsourcing and consulting firm specializing in recruiting. Our boutique firm delivers a complete Recruiting Center of Excellence to our clients in an RPO format (aka Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We are the recruiting professionals!
As a RECRUITER you will support a recruiting team, working closely with our Project Managers, other Recruiters, Sourcers, clients and candidates, contributing to the overall success of our recruiting projects. Representing our clients and attracting talent for their key positions is the objective. You will update and maintain all of our internal reports and databases as they pertain to our recruiting service. Most importantly, you'll ensure that every client and candidate is responded to swiftly and kept up to date. You'll be a direct and impactful presence in how our clients view our company and the value of our services.
· Professional recruiting consultant building relationships with our client hiring managers and HR Managers
· Conduct in-depth recruiting kick-off calls with hiring managers
· Sourcing: Research, source, identify and contact candidates for our open position via phone, text, email and social media as needed. Provide our clients with 3 + new qualified candidates per week.
· Convert sourced candidates into phone interviews. Cold calling on a regular basis
· Write job descriptions and phone interview templates for assigned positions
· Conduct phone interviews and write-up details phone interviews. Accuracy is critical.
· Candidate Contact- phone interviews, declining candidates, regular and concise communication
· Schedule phone interviews and on-site interviews in Outlook
· Provide regular and weekly client communication and project analytics
· Maintain multiple spreadsheets and tracking sheets for our teams.
· Update the applicant tracking system, Excel and databases regularly. Run reports as needed.
· Support a recruiting team for one or multiple clients; doing whatever is asked of you to support the recruiting teams
· Manage the work assigned to a Recruiting Coordinator
TO APPLY SEND RESUME TO: