Job DescriptionMercury Systems is a leading commercial provider of secure processing subsystems designed and made in the USA. Optimized for customer andmission success, Mercury's solutions power a wide variety of critical defense and intelligence programs. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Mass., Mercury is pioneering a next-generation defense electronics business model specifically designed to meet the industry's current and emerging technology needs.
* Partner with Hiring Managers to build sourcing strategies for open positions.
* Source and Assessment of the job applicants. Interview the candidates for Technical positions (e.g. Programmers, Analysts, Software Engineers, Database Administrators, etc.) and non-technical positions to meet the employer requirements.
* Recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people andgauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
* Works with HR business partners and hiring managers to ensure that position requirements are identified, requisitions are posted and hiring managers are reviewing resumes and providing feedback on candidates.
* Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
* Reviews employment applications and evaluates work history, education andtraining, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications of applicants.
* Records additional knowledge, skills, abilities, interests, and other datapertinent to selection and referral of applicants.
* Reviews job requisitions and initial matching of applicants with job requirements, utilizing manual or computerized searches.
* Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
* Negotiate compensation with candidates.
* Works with team in the development and execution of a talent acquisition strategy.
* Provide staffing reports for management review.
Minimum/Basic Job Qualifications:
* 5-10 years of experience with full life cycle recruiting, preferably in a hightech company
* Demonstrated expertise in developing sourcing strategies and advancedinternet searching / networking
* Ability to assess candidate capabilities to job requirements and Mercury Culture/Values
* Strong problem solving and decision making skills
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Proven organization skills
* Strong computer skills -- MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* US citizen or Green Card Holder
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience