We are looking for ?Recruiter ?for our client in Melbourne, FL
Job Title: Recruiter
Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Partner with2+ senior recruiters in full lifecycle recruiting activities.
- Perform duties including attracting, screening and recruiting candidates.
- Open positions, source candidates, manage interview logistics and coordinate offers with applicant and business.
- May attend job fairs and network meetings for company branding and passive recruiting.
- Interview and screen applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit in the organization and function effectively.
- Coordinate arrangements for pre-employment medical examinations, travel, reporting dates, security clearances and employment processing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent area or equivalent experience
- 2-5years of Human Resources or Talent Acquisition internship or work experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Efficiency in MS Office software products like Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Human Resources or Talent Acquisition internship or work experience
- Experience working in a team-oriented, customer service environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Experienceworking with PeopleFluent ATS