The HMH Talent Acquisition Team is looking for an innovative, customer-focused Recruiter to join our professional recruiting organization. This role will be responsible to own the end to end hiring process across different divisions at HMH. You will be working closely with hiring managers and other members of our Global Talent Acquisition community to develop and land top talent across the business. You will also be responsible for helping to assess talent via screening and interviews and help convert to hires for the business.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and recruiters in defining and critical hiring needs to attract a diverse set of candidates for their organization.
- Understand technical requirements of a role and how it fits into the organization, including role overviews with the hiring managers to understand talent needs and develop and hiring strategy for their role.
- Execute on tactical outreach, referral generation, events and pipelining efforts.
- Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement.
- You will own candidate relationships all the way to the point of interview and offer.
- Recommend and drive improvements with recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent.
- Work with coordinators and recruiters to ensure a remarkable candidateexperience.
- Research and gather market intelligence.
- Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities.
- Ensure 100 % data accuracy of our recruitment database. Track and analyze statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities, including time to hire and cost per hire.
- 4+ years recruiting experience.
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources preferred; or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- Computer skills: ATS Systems Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High volume recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Excellent research/sourcing skills. Including use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Ability to deliver results across a team environment, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates in a high volume environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to network and represent the organization with potential candidates.
- Might be in a stationary position for a considerable time (sitting and/or standing).
- The person in this position needs to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Must be able to collaborate with colleagues via face to face, conference calls, and online meetings.