Less than 5 years experience • Automotive
The main responsibilities include relationship development and maintenance of both candidates and key stakeholders in the organization. The Recruiter will guide managers and candidates through the hiring and selection process utilizing our systems and processes.
Essential Functions/Specific Duties:
- Consults with leaders, HR Business Partners (HRBP), and hiring managers to determine specific hiring needs and develop a recruiting plan, to include job description review with the HRBP, market research, pre-screen question development, job ad design, as well as position and department values.
- Administer effective sourcing and recruiting strategies that attract qualified and diverse candidates and maintain a recruitment pipeline.
- Conduct effective interviews to evaluate candidates using Behavioral/Competency based interviewing, identifying relevant experience and skills to make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Build long-term relationships with high potential candidates and turn leads into candidates.
- Build and maintain a professional networkinternally and within the community.
- Foster partnerships with diversity sources and agencies.
- Communicate company values, culture and benefits to candidates. Ensure a positive candidateexperience.
- Develop and execute effective advertising strategies. Create effective job advertisements that accurately reflect the value proposition for the position and attract top talent.
- Proactively research, explore, identify and evaluate new innovative sourcing strategies and tools to find the best candidates.
- Maintain competitive intelligence knowledge of industry workforce trends and how they impact the business.
- Any other job responsibilities requested by management.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of previous recruiting experience with demonstrated experience managing high volume recruitment in a call center environment
- Previous experience using effective behavioral based interviewing techniques
- Strong PC skills including Windows, Outlook, Google Suite, Adobe, and prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong sourcing skills including knowledge of LinkedIn, and othersocial media sources
- Professional presence and service attitude
- Excellent relationship management ability. Ability to build maintain a vast network of professional relationships
- Strong ability to problem solve, negotiate, collaborate and be flexible and adaptable
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and specific deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently/self-starter
- Excellent attention to detail