What you’ll be doing
- Understanding the business needs and priorities, develop recruitment strategy by providing innovative and scalable solutions that drive business objectives. Assess data to inform the strategy and evaluate its success.
- Actively recruit for senior level or niche hard to fill roles.
- Deliver an exceptional candidateexperience and act as a brand ambassador for Bleacher Report.
- Manage compliance and be the main point of contact as well as liaison between BR and Turner.
- Develop candidate pipelines and long term relationships with schools for Campus Recruitment.
- Partner with the Sr. HRBP’s to align the recruiting efforts with B/R’s overall talent strategy, including: on-boarding, internal mobility, and retention.
- Educate hiring managers on best hiring practices
- Determine employer branding to determine how we attract top talent; create social media efforts as a critical component of the recruiting and employer branding strategies
- Diversity & Inclusion - Ensure we have pipeline of diverse candidates
- Co-manage a Coordinator with L&D Mgr
What you need to bring
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent; 5+ years in Talent Acquisition.
- Strong partnership skills, results driven and a self-starter
- Have highly effective judgment and interpersonal skills; and the ability to interface with all levels across the entire organization.
- Excellent communication skills are a must! Strong project management and organizational skills are essential. This position works independently so initiative and self-motivation are important.
- Experience using organization tools to track progress.
What makes the job even better
- An entrepreneurial laid back environment
- Hands on dynamic work that leads to driving employee engagement
- A company culture that supports who YOU are: wellness support, paid volunteer time and opportunities and events that bring us together.
- Competitive comp, benefits, and work life programs
- Mobility within the company to grow and develop your career with Turner.