Quantitative Client Portfolio Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
- Serve as a member of Global Systematic Solutions (GSS) Portfolio Management team, with primary responsibility for representing and positioning the team’s investment capabilities and strategies internally and externally with distribution partners across multiple platforms as well as direct institutional clients and intermediaries via formal and informal channels.
- Coordinate with portfolio managers, researchers, and product development teams to plan and execute on new and existing product initiatives basedon client objectives and defined needs. Help define, prioritize, articulate and promote innovative investment solutions from idea generation through implementation and ongoing management and oversight.
- Directly develop impactful intellectual thought capital, marketing collateral and supporting client communication materials in collaboration withGSS researchers and marketing teams to differentiate our investment capabilities and solutions.
- Manage and influence a wide range of internal stakeholders (marketing, client relations, sales, distribution), in order to represent our capabilities and ideas successfully in the market and align priorities.
- Directly cultivate client relationships in partnership with established distribution and relationship management teams.
- Manage execution and partnership with tactical teams responsible for business development and support including Requests for Proposals, presentations, portfolio reporting and analytics, etc. Must be innovative and provide highly technical investment depth of understanding ofquantitative investment research, risk management, and portfolio construction, with a strong ability to augment resources and/or direct and influence the work flow and output of a wide range of direct and indirect stake holders as needed.
- Manage complex, strategically aligned investment research and business development projects to successful completion. Utilize projectmanagement skills and problem solving techniques.
- Support of clients and partners with varying degrees of sophistication in key markets worldwide
- Ten plus years of relevant industry experience, with a particular preference for candidates with prior experience in institutional asset management, equity investments, quantitative research or related analytical, product development, relationship management, communications roles.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree finance, economics, engineering or other related fields required; advanced studies (e.g MBA, MFE), or professional accreditation (e.g. CFA, CIAI) preferred.
- Understanding of global equities markets and quantitative investment techniques and applications, encompassing passive, strategic beta and active factor-based investment strategies,. Knowledge of the ETF industry preferred.
- Strong presentation and communications skills across all medium, to passionately lead the representation of our capabilities and strategies internally and externally.
- Ability to use technology efficiently, demos products and tools, and create and direct innovative marketing and investment thought collateral reflective of the team’s capabilities.
- Strong abilities in the areas of problem solving, project management, decision making, and communication, (verbal and written), and leadership required.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent planning, delegation and time management skills.
- Must be able to manage expectations, attend to details, handle multiple projects, and prioritize effectively.
Success in this position requires a strong business focus, client orientation and the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment. Must be able tomanage expectations, attend to details, handle multiple projects, and prioritize effectively. Must be comfortable providing consultation and direction toindividuals at varying levels within the organization. Must display a high level of professionalism and ability to explain complex information to individuals with varying degrees of understanding.