About Us: ITT is a leading $2.5B global manufacturer of highly engineered, customized solutions with approximately 8000 employees operating in 35 countries around the globe.
ITT's Control Technologies, headquartered in Valencia, Calif., provides fuel management, actuation, noise abatement and vibration isolation components to the aerospace industry and customized and standard products for precision motion control, energy absorption and vibration isolation for industrial markets.
ITT offers a very attractive benefits program. Our employees enjoy medical and dental coverage, 401K savings plan, life insurance protection, sickness and accident income protection, a generous vacation and holiday program, a tuition reimbursement program, and a program that allows you to use tax-free dollars to pay for many health care and dependent care expenses.
Position Summary: Candidate will support and implement quality systems requirements in design, supply chain management, manufacturing, assembly & test, and customer support for all product lines. The candidate will use strong problem solving skills to perform Root Cause analysis and communicate effective Corrective Action to the customer.
· Candidate will perform quality tasks such as non-conforming hardware disposition, quality system audits, product evaluations, process monitoring, supplied part problem resolution, data analysis and lead/participate in various process improvement initiatives.
· Candidate will be proactive in eliminating waste from existing operations and quality systems transactional processes, such as Scrap, Rework, and Warranty Returns.
Skills and Experience
Requirements & Skills:
· Level of Education 7+ years Technical Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field. · Master’s degree desirable (Engineering, Management, MBA).
· Computer knowledge a must, must be familiar with advanced engineering 1-3 years.
· Experience in project planning and execution in challenging technical environments.
· Experience with test methodologies and best practices.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project and Visio.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
· This position requires US citizenship DAQ.
· Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
· Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
ITT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Minimum Education Requirements BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Req ID # 6393BR