We have an opening for an experienced Project Manager for supporting our Energy Team and Rexnord Coupling product lines. Rexnord Couplings are the product of choice for a variety of applications and diverse market segments. Through the years, Rexnord has been responsible for technological advances in the design and selection of couplings for rotating equipment. Rexnord product breadth provides us a competitive advantage allowing us to select and apply product types that are truly optimized for customer applications. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Project Manager will have responsibilities for project management and concept to launch coordination of Energy related queued and active projects while working to drive team engagement throughout engineering, commercial sales, commercial marketing, strategic marketing, commercial operations, supply chain and manufacturing operations. The Project Manager will lead multiple projects of a highly complex nature and will be self-driven, able to multi-task and an experienced problem solver with common sense and a practical approach to problems. This position is based in New Berlin, WI. Key Accountabilities • Responsible for assembling project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Clearly identify the project scope and objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team and communicate to all impacted shareholders.
• Identify changes to the project scope, balance project constraints and communicate to leadership the impact to budget and schedule.
• Recognize when problems, technical or otherwise, are developing in a way that threatens the budget or schedule and take corrective actions to mitigate the problem.
• Represent the project team at project meetings and executive report outs, responding to questions, identifying action items and following up as needed.
• Learn and use the PDP (Product Development Process) to prepare detailed project plans, action plans, estimates, schedules and forecasts as well as communicate project status.
• Use Visual Management to track status, compliance to schedule, responsibility, budget, risks and issues on each project.
Position Requirements • BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or a related field, MBA preferred. • 5 -7 years of direct experience in Project Management in an Industrial B2B Company • Demonstrated experience leading multiple discipline, multiple location projects, including budgetary items. • Demonstrated leadership skills. • Demonstrated experience with 5-why problem solving and Counter Measure techniques. • Proficiency with scheduling tools like MS Project and proficiency with the MS Office package. • Direct experience with data analytics / business intelligence tools - Tableau, Domo, IBM Cognos, IBM Watson Analytics, SAP Business Objects, Birst, etc. • Highly developed planning and organizational skills utilizing a project management process, PMP Certification or PSM Certification preferred. • 6 Sigma Experience / Certification preferred Capabilities and Success Factors • Executes multiple projects with the discipline to stay focused on top priorities. • Leads by example, demonstrating the highest standards of Integrity, Ethical Conduct, Commitment and Performance within the business unit and across Rexnord. • Challenges established mind-set, especially in growth programs to ensure that our value positioning is real, sustainable and creates benefit for our customers. • Challenges traditional methods of thinking within the sector, market, and industry to identify long term strategic product/business opportunities for growth and market leadership. • Collaborates across all departments and influences cross-functional groups to reach common goals in the absence of formal authority. • Listens and accept the views of others without abandoning own position. • Effectively communicates both in writing and verbally. • Leads and motivates team members and others within the organization toward achieving established goals. • Generates and implements innovative ideas and recommendations for continuous improvement Rewards
- Competitive Salary
- Matching 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary Personal Reimbursement Account
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program.