Description of Position:
The major focus of the position is to manage technology projects of various sizes and complexity including SDLC and/or Agile, Infrastructure, Vendors or Security Projects.
The Project Manager is a member of the Technology Project Management Office.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Adheres to established project management processes and methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) for theTechnology community.
- Makes decisions and takes timely independent actions in pursuit of project priorities.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet business goals.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments.
- Manage resource demand, budget, timelines, and escalate issues.
- Monitor work progress and effective manage of key project milestones.
- Manage and communicate risks and impact to scope, budget, and resources.
- Reports project status, timely and effectively, using escalation, issue resolution and effective communication.
- Understand the product and organizational impact by partner with Stakeholders, Business Analysts and Product Owners.
- Identify and manage Operational changes required based on project deliverables.
- Manage project change request impacting scope, time and budget.
- Motivate and drive for results that promotes team collaboration and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Manage Vendor implementations.
- 5 + years of work experience managing IT projects.
- Results-oriented team player,
- Experienced in collaborating Executive Leadership and Senior Management.
- Experience with Project Management Tools such as MS Project, Visio, Jira, MS Office, SharePoint, etc.
- Maintains Positive Attitude in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent people skill and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile (scrum and/or Kanban) methodology.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma Green belt or Black Belt certification preferred.
- Scrum Master or Product Owner certification
- Experience with SAFe framework and/or other Agile methodology
- Agile tool experience