Our client is in need of a Project Engineer to join their team! This position will coordinate engineering efforts on projects including: designing, developing, and testing of products while following policies and procedures. This position includes such functions as: product design and technical definition, modification, technical support of a product line, and problem resolution.
- Coordinates engineering resources to accomplish desired assignment objectives.
- Evaluates new design concepts of products and components.
- Creates engineering specifications, revises and documents methods and procedures, authorizes changes, and evaluates costs and progress of assigned project.
- Communicates technical and/or design information to management including: fabrication locations, sales/marketing departments and, when necessary, representatives. Provides technical assistance to other internal departments.
- Participates in problem resolution as it relates to assigned product.
- Utilize computer design equipment and programs in order to effectively create and/or modify drawings, conduct CFD and FEA simulations.
- Responsible for the revisions of the technical contents of installation and maintenance manuals.
- Help to remain current on safety regulations, codes, regulations, and standards as they relate to the products.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 5+ years of experience in the heat transfer industry is required and combustion experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of ASME boiler and pressure vessel design is a plus.
- Ability to create and/or modify drawings and conduct CFD and FEA simulations.
- Professional Project Management skills a plus.
- High level of attention to detail and problem solving skills are needed.
- Must be able to travel when needed.
- Open to sponsorship if needed.