Programmer Analyst - Associate On - line Delivery
Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Programmer Analyst analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems, devises computer programs, systems and related procedures to process data.
- Handles more complex development, testing, debugging and documentation than level I
- Involved generally with business segments to translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Understands business processes and Regions structure
- Works under limited guidance of senior staff
- Generally works under deadlines
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Two years experience
Skills and Competencies
- Basic understanding of one or more programming languages/tools
- Well versed in one or more applications with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts
- Ability to build relationships that meet the needs of the business unit
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
Nice to have skills: C#, ASP.net, NoSQL and network protocols (TCP/IP, etc.)