· Bachelor degree in Nursing, Social Work, or related field. Employees with PACE Interdisciplinary Team experience are also eligible for hire required.
Minimum Work Experience
· Requires three to five years of health related experience with community-based health care service preferred. Minimum of three to five years of progressive supervisory or leadership experience required.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
· Must possess interpersonal skills sufficient to interact effectively with PACE participants and their families, as well as interdisciplinary care providers, peers, and other health care professionals.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to lead and work within the Interdisciplinary setting.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Able to manage changing priorities per needs of the program.
· Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, the Compliance Accountability Program, Code of Ethics, as well as other policies and procedures in order to assure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional behavior.
· Maintains knowledge of interdisciplinary team member standards of practice and assures that clinical delivery of services meets defined standards.
· Provides leadership in the development, implementation and evaluation of PACE service goals and outcomes.
· Assesses plans, organizes and evaluates the quality of participant care provided by the interdisciplinary team members and contracted service providers.
· Assists in the professional development of team members by identifying core competencies and assesses competencies based on joint visits, verification of skills, and areas for improved performance by an employee.
· Facilitates the development of strong, cohesive teams utilizing communication skills, team building, problem solving, and financial skills
· Evaluates employee performance within (90) days of hire date; annual performance reviews; and more frequently if there is an identified need.
· Participates as a member of the Leadership team in organization and program planning, goal setting, and evaluation.
· Assists in assuring efficient utilization of organizational resources through monitoring of financial reports, and other business reports. Identifies opportunities to maximize operational efficiencies.
· Coordinates clinical delivery of services with the business requirements related to human resource payroll processing, accounts payable processing and billing.
· Ensures risk management principles are implemented.
· Maintains collaborative relationships with other health care providers.
· Ensures a safe, functional, accessible and comfortable environment for the delivery of services to part.
· Performs other duties as assigned.