As a Profit Center Manager, an individual will have full autonomy and be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business. It is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced individual with drive, passion, and a solid work ethic to manage a profit center for an industry leading plumbing supply company where the environment is highly incentivized with profit sharing.
As a Profit Center Manager with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve sales, gross profit, and profit sharing goals through recruitment, development, training, coaching, evaluation, and management of the Profit Center team.
- Determine targeted customer account potential, establish sales goals for those accounts, and hold salespeople accountable for achieving those goals.
- Achieve upper quartile performance in key financial indicators.
- Ensure the Profit Center meets or exceeds the service expectations demanded by each customer group
- Analyze financialreports and implement strategies to increase sales, improve productivity, and manage expenses.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
The company has a development program that will be customized to meet the needs of the individual. We will expose the individual to every facet of the business spending the appropriate time in sales, operations and leadership. The length of the development program is dependent on the trainee's background and experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hajoca Corporation is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructureconstruction. We have approximately 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry. When our ownership acquires businesses, instead of changing the name of the acquired business to Hajoca, they leave it as whatever brand name it is operating under. In Texas, we have over 50 locations under the brand names of Moore Supply Co, Hajoca, Hughes Supply Co, and All-Tex.
Because the company is privately held, we can approach the market with a longer term perspective than most publicly traded companies. We have a decentralized business model where individual managers are free to make decisions that impact their team and customers. They determine which customers to pursue, how to best partner with them, who to include on their teams and how to organize their profit centers.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit-sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
As a Profit Center Manager, you must be entrepreneurial, influential, and a sound leader. Excellent verbal communication and team building skills are essential and a Profit Center Manager must conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner.
All interested applicants must possess:
- College degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 5+ years of Leadership and/or Salesexperience.
- Ability to build and maintain quality relationships with employees, customers, and vendors
- Ability to interpret financial data to determine the success/failure of plans and take the appropriate action to adjust business plans to ensure success.