Manufacturing / Diversified
Title: Production Supervisor
Industry: Manufacturing Diversified
Location: Union Grove, WI
The Production Supervisor will have a leadership role coordinating daily manufacturing operations and directing daily manufacturing operations.
- provide hiring, promotion, and disciplinary action recommendations, as well as performance evaluation and feedback for direct reports.
- Coordinates and supervises the daily manufacturing operations performed in a shift or production line, ensuring volume, quality, safety, and cost goals are met.
- Directs daily, the activities of the production department to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality.
- Ensures all safety procedures are followed and metrics met. Investigates, trouble-shoots, and provides solutions to production problems.
- Provides direct supervision and training for production workers.
- Aids in planning, prioritizing, and managing production line maintenance or downtimes to minimize disruptions to manufacturing schedules.
- Inspects product to verify production specifications are met.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent related experience.
- 3+ years (Mat'ls, Mfg. Eng., Quality, Production).
- Green Belt in LeanSix Sigma acquired within 3years
- 3+ years’ Assembly or Shipping Experience
- Ability to work 15 Saturdays a year
Preferred but not Required:
- Military Experience
- Microsoft Office Package
- Bilingual (Spanish)