Who we’re looking for:
The production manager is responsible for managing ensuring the content that has been approved by the editorial team is created on time and on budget. This role requires someone who understands the nuances of the production processes and roles required for various forms of digital media and formats including but not limited to long- and short-form articles; banners, slideshows and guides; short- and long-form video; Live video; and social content such as lists, quizzes and interactive elements. The production manager must be capable of delivering against tight timelines across multiple digital properties with high volumes of assets being published each month.
What you’ll get to do:
- Confirming creative reviews, contact reports, pre-bids, shoot and production schedules are kept on track and key dates maintained in timeline.
- Schedules kick off meeting to brief creative and creative service.
- The position creates project timelines, schedules kick off, keeps project team members on task, resolves schedule conflicts and communicates changes to project key stakeholders.
- The position is responsible for routing creative on between account, creative, client and proofing
- Responsible for delivering final assets to the editorial management team
- Oversee execution of all creative work to ensure that it is aligned with strategy, within budget, and on schedule
- Develop an expert understanding of all brand guidelines, and track and communicate to the team any changes to the standards
- Day to day management of project pipeline, including demand management and forecast monitoring
- Manages request workflow and assignment to the relevant resources
- Establish, monitor, and communicate project plans for web development and production projects
- Retains an overview of the project; tracks the milestones (as well as details) of project deliverables.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years managing digital production in a high volume environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight timelines while adhering to budgetary constraints
- Experience with project management tools such as MS project
- Hands-on experience developing, maintaining and implementing project plans and documentation throughout their lifecycle. These plans should include tasks, milestones, dependencies, work-effort, duration and status reports, change requests and burnreports
ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis