Product Manager- OCI
Redwood city, CA/ San Francisco, CA
Full-time with full Oracle benefits
Oracle Cloud currently has an opportunity available for a Product Manager to develop customer enablement assets for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
The product manager will be responsible for designing scalable customer enablement assets for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. In addition, the product manager will also be responsible partnering with stakeholders to identify customer ebablement needs and for program managing the asset development.
Location: Redwood city, CA/ San Francisco, CA with some domestic and international travel. Full time (sorry no corp to corp or 1099) with full Oracle benefits
ABOUT OUR OPPORTUNITY
· Design and develop training assets including ppts, eLearning and labs for Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
· Deliver Betas and Train-the-Trainer sessions.
· Partner with Product Management, Curriculum Development and field teams to gather input and feedback on the training assets.
· Communicate and report training asset status to all levels of management.
· Manage project scope, timelines, vendors and customer expectations.
· Ability to travel up to 25% domestic and international.
· 10+ years of experience working in an IT Enterprise organization.
· Successful track record in developing enablement assets and delivering betas on cloud computing.
· Deep hands-on knowledge of cloud computing.
· Ability to succeed through collaboration and working through other internal and external organizations and individuals.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make business decisions.
· Team player with ownership, bias for action and attention to detail.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt and adjust to changing priorities while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.