OnSolve is the largest global provider of SaaS-based critical communication solutions for enterprise, SMB, and government customers. The company’s cloud-based software communications platform provides seamless and easy-to-deploy solutions for the exchange of critical information among organizations, their people, devices and external entities, with use cases designed to save lives, enhance revenue, and reduce costs.
OnSolve is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.
The Product Manager will support the Product team and focus on researching and developing requirements for enhancing the OnSolve product set. The position will act as a liaison between individual departments such as Marketing, Training, Sales, and Engineering/IT Departments. Responsibilities include documenting functional and technical requirements, and mapping process flows. The Product Manager will be the owner of a key product for the company and will be responsible for all competitive analysis, pricing and packaging of the product.
Essential Job Functions
- Product Competitive analysis
- Pricing evaluation of current and future offerings
- Product and feature launches with coordination of other departments
- Partner and product ROI analysis
- Researching business requirements, including competition, otherSaaS offerings, etc to ensure requirements follow best practices and are as user friendly as possible
- Writing business requirements, technical requirements, flow diagrams and test plans for developers and testers to follow in JIRA, our ticket management system.
- Functioning as a Product Owner during an AgileScrum Stand-up
- Ability to manage and evaluate large volumes of data.
- Recommend solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Coordinate with sales, marketing and training departments to ensure they understand the product for their core functional purposes.
- Partner with users to determine the needs of the system, and to define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines using effective organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Use modeling and testing to improve the flow of information through an organization to enhance project success.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience of 4years in a related field to technology business analysis plus 4+ years’ experience as a Product Manager, UX Designer, or Business Analyst in technology
- Experience with ROI analysis
- Experience with pricing strategy
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experienceworking with development and quality assurance to ensure they understand requirements, logical flows, test plans, etc.
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving/analytical skills
- Effective negotiation and collaboration skills
- Technical capacity
- Must be competent in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Must be able to work autonomously without a lot of day to day direction
- Experience in technical requirements for SaaS products
- Experienceworking with JIRA or similar ticketing system
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and additional supplemental insurance
- Paid time off and personal days
- Paid holidays