Less than 5 years experience • Information Services
If you’re a highly organized product manager from a healthcare background, this is an exceptional opportunity to join a thriving business that’s making a positive impact on the healthcare industry.
Dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry for the better, our client leverages Big Data and provides data-driven strategies to create healthier patient populations. They are now looking for a Product Manager to join their ground-breaking team.
As the Product Manager, you will help to build software solutions that address the needs of the healthcare industry.
As part of the Healthcare Product Solutions Team, you’ll analyze and review business specifications and elicit, specify and manage functional requirements and user documentation.
Working with Engineering and other departments, you’ll compose product solutions into functional designs, focusing on healthcare and payer analytics, care management and data warehousing domains.
Additionally, you will ensure the successful release of products based on corporate priorities.
To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ experience gained within the healthcare industry (clinical, RN or BSN experience preferred)
- At a minimum, two years’ experience in a product management role
- At least two years’ experience with the Agile software development lifecycle
- At least two years’ experience of working with information systems, analytics applications and/or data warehousing
- Experience of creating and managing product specifications and interfacing with engineers in the software development lifecycle
- Practical experience of business and healthcare intelligence in a healthcare environment
- Experience of standardized healthcare terminologies and/or vocabularies
- Healthcare quality, patient safety, and/or quality reporting experience
Knowledge of the following is also essential:
- Clinical applications, such as EHR/EMR, care/case management, practice management and CPOE
- Healthcare quality reporting specifications of agencies and programs, such as CMS, NQF, HEDIS, ACO, PCMH, MIPS and MACRA
- Healthcare delivery domains
The ideal Product Manager will have a Master’s degree in healthcare informatics or a related field. Experience with business intelligence tools would be an advantage, as would familiarity with biostatistics.
To apply for the role of Product Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Product Manager, Healthcare Product Manager, Project Manager, Software Product Manager, Product Development Manager, Digital Product Manager, Healthcare.