What you can look forward to:
- Acquiring a deep understanding of the future of energy, how software fits into that vision, and how Enphase can play a disruptive role in making that future a reality
- Translating your vision into individual product requirements and working closely with UX, engineering, quality, sales, marketing and customer service to bring those products to market
- Being the CEO of your products. Succeed or fail, the buck stops with you
- Communicating and collaborating cross-functionally throughout the entire the company. The Product Manager will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, core messaging, key benefits, and target customers. You will present the product strategy and progress updates to our executive team
- Spending time in the strategic markets to understand customer needs and market problems, and uncover innovative solutions to those problems
- Being surrounded by brilliant, motivated, collaborative employees
What you’ll bring:
- BS degree in software engineering or technical/related field and
- Experience in agile software platforms or related field and
- 5+ years product management, with product planning responsibilities in solar inverter market
- You are a product visionary who is equally comfortable working with customers, engineers, sales and senior-level stakeholders
- Passion for bringing a market and customer view to products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead via influence, patience and determination
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in the environment and priorities.
- Strong organizational, written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Open and highly collaborative mentality. Team players only
- Keen analytical acumen, bias towards data-driven analysis and decision-making
- Ability to plan and execute resourcefully on multiple, simultaneous projects