Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing, the Global Product Manager will be responsible for strategic planning, new product development, new product commercialization, product life cycle management, pricing, customer VOC and value proposition, sustaining and quality projects, and technical product support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop overall strategy to drive category growth including definition of product development pipeline, product positioning and key messaging.
Lead marketing efforts in product development from ideation, to concept through introduction to market.
Support growth of category in key markets as defined by strategic plan.
Conduct marketing research and analysis to develop product key product attributes.
Develop and maintains an expert knowledge of technology and market trends.
Provides business case and technical justification for new product development concepts
Develops global launch plans for new products.
Lead category global teams ensuring timely communication of category information and input of regional needs.
Support regions with launch of new products.
Prepares Tollgate marketing documents for all phases of product development and introduction to market.
Collect and share best sales/marketing practice and disseminate to regions and local markets.
Maintain communication with markets all markets to support business needs.
Provide segment strategic plan for input into company strategic plan.
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university required.
- MBA and/or dental/medical device industry experience preferred.
- 4+ years related experience in a product management or a classical marketing role in dental, medical device or healthcare.
- Global awareness and ability to work effectively across different cultures.
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of marketing (positioning, product development & commercialization, pricing, packaging, promotion).
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with cross-functional partners on a daily basis.
- Solid oral, written and presentation skills to effectively communicate and influence a cross functional team.
- Strong analytical skills used to drive-decision making and experience building a business case using market and sales data and financial forecast statistics.
- Effective time management skills to ensure on-time delivery of products.